To be held on 22-25 May 2017 in Macau, the 39th Asia Pacific Dental Congress (APDC 2021) will feature a who's who of regional and international experts who will discuss, debate and dissect all the significant new developments and advancements in Implant Dentistry, Aesthetics, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Periodontics and other disciplines of dentistry
Joined by the region's clinicians, scientists, nurses, pharmacologists and researchers, this year's programme will once again provide continuing education opportunities for dentists from all fields of endeavor, as well as world-class content for researchers and industry supporters, through a dynamic scientific programme of plenary sessions, lunch symposia and hands-on workshops.
Our common aim is to foster continuing Breakthroughs for Excellence – something we have been doing since the Asia Pacific Regional Organisation was formed in 1967. Toward this goal, the state-of-the-art programme will be constantly evolving and improving along with the impressive roster of speakers who will be leading it – and we will continue to keep you regularly updated. Here's what delegates can do in the run-up to the congress:
- Join us in spreading the word among your colleagues in the dental profession.
- Start thinking about your abstract so you can participate more fully in the congress.
- Follow us on your favorite social media to stay up-to-the-minute on breaking news & developments.
- Talk to your families and partners about our Accompanying Persons Programme.
- Get your evening wear ready for the Opening Ceremony and Gala Dinner.
The Organising Committee looks forward to seeing all of you at APDC 2021 here in vibrant Macau – a city with a long history as a meeting point for important cultural and medical exchange.